Tank Topper Standard Terms and Conditions
Conditions apply to all customers and should you have any queries or concerns with our terms and conditions then please contact us using email@example.com or Call us on 0845 646 0950.
www.tanktopper.co.uk is operated by Antha Ltd a registered company under company number 07073877 with its registered address at The Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT.
Antha Ltd or its subsidiary TankTopper will not be liable for any reason if the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access is permitted subject to the right of TankTopper & Antha Ltd and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We nor any third parties make no representation or warranty that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted and/or error free, or that the website will be free of viruses.
www.tanktopper.co.uk allows customers to place orders and obtain quotes for the supply of fuel (kerosene, gas oil or diesel). On receipt of your order we will communicate the volume ordered and any other specific delivery instructions to the relevant delivery partner. TankTopper works with a selection of reputable delivery partners nationwide. All delivery partners must be registered members of the Federation of Petroleum Suppliers (FPS). Antha Ltd are an accredited member of the FPS
We also make available through our website a range of other related products which may be ordered from our shop area or as part of the checkout process.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- You acknowledge you are entering into contract for the supply of goods between you and TankTopper. By acknowledging this you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that you are at least 18 years old and a resident in the UK. By submitting your desired type of fuel, quantity and postcode you will receive a quote, should the quote meet your requirements you are then able to submit an order to confirm that purchase of fuel.
- By submitting an order on our site you fully accept to buy fuel from us subject to our acceptance. Once accepted an email confirmation will be sent agreeing details of the agreed transaction. This will act as the Contract in reference to the agreed supply of fuel as detailed in the email confirmation. For any queries please retain the email confirmation as reference in your records.
- The email confirmation details the price and the estimated delivery date which acts as an order confirmation. At this point a contract is made between TankTopper and you, the Customer, to purchase the indicated volume of goods on the terms stated in this document.
- When placing an order you MUST ensure that you provide sufficient information regarding specific delivery conditions or requirements at your property.
CANCELLING OR AMENDING AN ORDER
- Should you wish to cancel an order you must contact us as soon as possible or at least by 12pm on the last working day prior to delivery.
- If an order should be cancelled for any reason then payment for all stock to which we are committed is to be made in full should you fall outside of the stipulated timescale for cancellation.
TITLE & RISK
- The liability for the goods lies with you, the customer from the time of delivery (i.e at the point when the fuel leaves a partners vehicle or container.)
- Ownership of the fuel to you, the customer is passed on delivery of the fuel to your storage tank.
- If for any reason the customer suspects the goods are damaged or not delivered as agreed with the order, you must write to tell us within 7 days of delivery or the expected delivery time. You must then allow for and make access available for TankTopper or its registered partner to inspect the goods.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Prices are updated throughout the day, Should a price be quoted to you in error as a result of a fault within our system, we will be entitled to cancel the order informing you that this is the case, we will also give you the opportunity to receive an immediate refund or place an alternative order at the correct price.
- The price quoted (Unless otherwise agreed) is only valid on the day given. Prices for fuel are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders which we have accepted.
- Payment for fuel must be by credit or debit card at the time of placing your order. We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa or Maestro. We reserve the right to charge a surcharge on orders paid using a credit card. Surcharge rates will be shown to you before you enter any card details. Payment must be made prior to delivery. There are no card processing charges in respect of payments made via debit cards
- Delivery of the fuel will be made to the address you provided at the time of placing an order on our site. Delivery shall be made in the place or places and manner stipulated by anyone at the delivery address claiming to represent you. The customer shall be solely responsible for ensuring the delivery of fuel is made into the correct application with sufficient capacity to receive the quantity ordered with TankTopper.
- Delivery liability remains with the TankTopper delivery partner facilitating the delivery. Please refer to their terms and conditions for the specific details.
- Delivery dates quoted on www.tanktopper.co.uk are estimated and may be subject to change. Our Delivery Partners will endeavour to complete your delivery within the window specified but from time to time they will need to reschedule a delivery. TankTopper will communicate any changes of delivery window to you as soon as our delivery partner informs us.
- In the event that the delivery partner is unable to complete the delivery to the customers address as a result of failure to provide sufficient delivery information or for any other reason (including the customer’s refusal to accept the delivery of the products or part thereof) the customer shall be liable to pay TankTopper an aborted delivery charge equal to £50.00 or 15% of the order value whichever is the greater.
- For all deliveries made to the customer’s premises the customer must provide safe and suitable access off a public road, and storage facilities which comply with all statutory local and other requirements applicable to the storage and handling of such products. The Delivery partner may refuse to deliver your fuel if the tank or conditions of storage are found to be none compliant.
- From time to time a delivery partner may refuse to facilitate a delivery, they are under no obligation to communicate a reason for this, please be aware that this may result in cancellation of your heating oil order.
- Unless attributable to the negligence or misconduct of TankTopper or its employees then the customer shall indemnify TankTopper against all claims for personal injury, loss or damage to property brought against TankTopper by third parties arising from the business activities.
- You agree to indemnify us for any costs, claims, demands or actions raised against us in relation to environmental damage arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by you or any act or omission on your part.
- All notices given by you to us must be sent to TankTopper, Antha Ltd, The Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT.
- If any of these terms and conditions is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
RETURN OF GOODS
- TankTopper shall accept the return of goods only by prior agreement confirmed in writing, on agreed payment of a handling charge (unless the goods were agreed to be damaged when delivered) and where the goods are as fit on their return as they were on original delivery.
- Should the order quantity amount be different to the actual volume of oil that was delivered, then TankTopper will recalculate the pence per litre to match the actual delivered quantity and issue a refund for the difference back to the card that was used at the point of order.
- TankTopper will not be liable for any failure, delay or disruption to its obligations if so prevented or hindered by circumstances of any kind whatsoever outside TankTopper’s control. Subject to this TankTopper and its registered partners may cancel or suspend any of its obligations to you without liability. (Examples such as war, accident, explosion, terrorism, flood or fire etc).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Visitors to the site must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so.
- We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Whilst our site is updated regularly we need time to do this so we may suspend access to our site. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- If you create an account with a password as part of our account creation security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We also hold the right to disable any accounts if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any provision.
MISUSE OF SITE
- Any form of misuse of site such as introducing malicious or technologically harmful acts will be a breach and constitute as a criminal offence act under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Your right to access our site in this circumstance will be immediately revoked.
- You must not establish or frame a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- All conditions shall be determined in accordance with English Law.
ACCESSING THE SITE
- You are responsible for ensuring all persons visiting tanktopper.co.uk through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions and that they comply with them
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services or goods provided through tanktopper.co.uk at any time without notice.